Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome!

Are you ready?

Are you ready to take steady measured steps following the prophets?


I'm here to point out useful resources that can assist you on your journey.




First the foundation:

Pointer #1
Ask Father for guidance and to have His influence.

Pointer #2
Listen. Listen to the Holy Ghost. Father knows what is down the road for you and what is the most important thing for you to do. What He tells me may be different than what you hear for your family. What have you been hearing and pushing away because it seems too hard, too expensive or that you'll never need it?

Pointer #3
Go and Do.

1 Nephi 3:7 "I
awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Have faith that the way is prepared for you. Embarking on being prepared is one area we have instruction on from past and present prophets.


"He has lovingly commanded us to “prepare every needful thing” (see D&C 109:8) so that, should adversity come, we can care for ourselves and our neighbors and support bishops as they care for others. " All is Safely Gathered In

Brothers
, Sisters and friends, I'm here as a resource for you and to be a cheerleader as you make progress.

There is no gain for me in anything I post - forward this to friends and family knowing that I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment